The University of Adelaide is offering a fully funded scholarship for international students from around the world to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degrees by research. Adelaide university scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses during the study period.
In this article, OPPGATE platform guides you through the Adelaide Graduate Research Scholarship process.
AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIP AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE DETAILS
Applicants for the Australian scholarship at the University of Adelaide must obtain a university admission for the research graduate program.
Applicants can choose any program available at the university, a list of available research programs.
Benefits of Adelaide university scholarship
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A living allowance of $17,750 annually during the study period.
- health insurance
Who can Apply?
- All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship at the Australian University of Adelaide, except for citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- First Class Honors degree graduates.
How to apply for the University of Adelaide Scholarship
- Obtain a university admission from one of the research graduate programs offered at the University of Adelaide before the deadline for application.
- Prepare the required documents.
- Apply via the online portal: online application form
- A minimum overall average of 75% or 3.00 / 4.00 in the final year of the degree obtained (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree).
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOFEL, IELTS, CAE). This condition excludes those who have completed their undergraduate studies in English (minimum two years). For more details, check the English language requirements
- Research plan.
Please note that each Program has specific conditions. Read the admission page for more information.
How to obtain admission from Adelaide University
You can obtain admission for research graduate studies throughout the academic year by applying online for one of the programs available at the university.
Application requirements for each research program vary, but the University`s “HOW TO APPLY” page summarizes it in five simple steps:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility.
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria.
- Step 3: Find a supervisor.
- Step 4: Apply online.
- Step 5: Accept the offer and enroll.
- University site – Adelaide University
- How to obtain university admission
- English language requirements
- CONDITIONS OF AWARD 2020
- The official email of the University of Adelaide
scholarship : [email protected]
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox