Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 04:12 am
AUB Full Master's Scholarship: overview
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program(MEPI-TLG) is a full scholarship that supports economically disadvantaged students from the MENA region with academic qualifications and leadership skills to pursue their Master’s Degree at the American University of Beirut through an AUB Full Master’s Scholarship. The AUB MEPI-TLG Full Master’s Scholarship has two types of programs depending on nationality and choice of major.
These programs are the following:
1- Policymaking, Gender Studies, and Resource Management (PGRM).
2- Leaders in Data Science (LiDS).
AUB MEPI scholarship
MEPI-TLG at AUB offers the awarded applicants the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Housing (on-campus dorms)
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend (600$ USD for meals and living expense)
- Yearly round-trip ticket from and to your home country
- Civic leadership workshops
- Expenses for international travel, internships, and conferences
- Official university transcripts
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English language requirements (upon admission). Proof of language proficiency is only required for submission if you are accepted by the university. The minimum English language requirements are provided to you below however there are some exceptions. Please check the link here for details
- TOEFL IBT: 97
- IELTS(Academic): 7.0
- GRE (Verbal): 147
- GMAT(verbal): 25
- AUB ENG (University English Exam): 40
- GMAT is required for the MBA program. Please note that the MBA program at AUB requires a minimum of 2 years of working experience prior to enrollment.
- GRE is required for some majors. Click here for details
- 4 Essays describing your leadership and problem addressing skills, research interests & goals, character formation for positive contribution and your scholarship eligibility. Detailed essay titles can be found in the Online Graduate Application language
Eligibility for PGRM Program
Eligibility for LiDS Program
Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria (residing outside Syria), Tunisia, or Yemen
U.S. citizens and Green Card holders are not eligible for the program
A- Apply for admission through the University online application:
- Create an Online Graduate Application and select a program from the MEP-TLG list of eligible majors mentioned above.
- Fill the application and upload all required documents.
- Go to the “ Financial Opportunities” section, tick the Apply checkbox next to the MEPI-TLG scholarship. Wait for the page to load.
- Upload the required documents for the scholarship in pdf format (CV and essays as detailed on the page).
- Click “Save” to confirm your changes.
- Submit and pay the (50$) application fee for the online application.
B- Upon submission, you will receive an email notification with all the details to complete the AUB MEPI-TLG Financial Aid Application
C- Complete the AUB Graduate Financial Assessment Application.
- Access https://www-banner.aub.edu.lb/pls/weba/bwvkkmen.P_SelectAidYear
- If you are a new applicant, enter your User ID (Your User ID is your Application Code on the Online Graduate Application) and enter your PIN which is set to your birthdate (MMDDYY) If you are/were an AUB student, enter your AUB ID and AUB SIS code.
- Click on “Login” and choose “Student Award and Financial Aid” tab.
- Click on “Apply for Student Aid”.
- Select the scholarship you are applying to from the dropdown menu and click “Continue”.
- Select Aid Year “Academic Year 2020-2021″.
- Select Aid Period “Fall” and click “Continue”.
- Complete and submit your AUB Graduate Financial Assessment Application.
- Click on “Print Application” to print out a hardcopy of your application as you may be required to submit this if you are shortlisted.
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is a prestigious university ranked the 2nd best in the Arab world. AUB has one of the most beautiful campuses around the world located at the heart of Beirut. It offers quality education with a liberal arts approach and provides its students with plenty of opportunities to be civically engaged.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox