Bilkent university scholarship at the National Nanotechnology Research Centre (UNAM) for the Masters in Science (MSN) and PhD program in Materials Science and Nanotechnology is awarded to students with high academic achievements and scientific publications.
Material Sciences and Nanotechnology
Bilkent University Scholarship Details
- Full Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend and housing support (4.500 TL / month)
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Meal card
- Travel support once to attend scientific events
Eligibility for Bilkent university scholarship
Applicants for the Master`s program should have the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the following:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Telecommunications and Networking
- Overall GPA: minimum 2.8/4.0
- GRE General Test or ALES scores
- GRE: At least 153 in the quantitative section.
- ALES: At least 55 in the quantitative section.
- English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87).
- IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section).
- Bilkent COPE: Bilkent University English Exam (at least C).
- YDS (at least 55).
Please visit: Master’s Requirements
- Proof of Degree (if obtained)
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- Statement of Purpose (500-1000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation( minimum one academic reference required
- Thesis( for Master’s graduates)
- Create an account in the Online Application for Graduate Admission
- Select Graduate School of Engineering and Science.
- Fill in the required information.
- In the “Applying to” section, choose the “Materials Science and Nanotechnology” department.
- Upload the required documents found above.
- In the” Financial support” section, select “ I want Departmental Scholarship (Monthly scholarship, tuition waiver.”
- Apply by the deadline:
- Early application deadline: 6 April 2020
- Regular application deadline: 31 May 2020
Bilkent University is the first private non-profit university in Turkey located in the capital city Ankara. It is among the top private universities in Turkey known for its prestigious Engineering School.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox