Last updated on June 21st, 2020
The Chinese government Full scholarship in Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT) for non-Chinese students looking to pursue their Master’s or PhD. in the fields of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology.
Chongqing , China
May 15th, 2020
Engineering, Computer Science and Technology
Chinese Government full scholarship details
- Management Science and Engineering- 3 years (English and Chinese).
- Information and Communication Engineering- 3 years ( English and Chinese).
- Computer Science and Technology- 3 years (Chinese).
- Information and Communication Engineering – 4 years ( English and Chinese).
- Computer Science and Technology– 4 years ( English and Chinese).
1) Full Tuition fee waiver
2) Free on-campus accommodation (double room).
3) Living allowance:
- PhD 3500 RMB/per month (approximately 494 USD)
- Master 3000RMB/per month( approximately 423 USD)
4) Medical Insurance
2) A bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 (for master’s applicants)
3) A master’s degree holder under the age of 40 (for PhD applicants)
4) Language Proficiency Requirement:
English- taught programs:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 or
- TOEFL minimum score 80 or equivalent or
- Native English speakers.
- Applicants who do not have the above requirements can attend the English test organized by the University at the end of May.
Chinese -taught programs:
- Applicants who have HSK 5 or above can apply for the major study directly,
- Those who have HSK 4 can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year.
- Applicants who can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese can apply for the HSK test waiver.
5) do not obtain other scholarships.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
- Application Form for Foreign Students to CQUPT (written in Chinese or English);
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal （written in Chinese or English）;
- Two Recommendation Letters by a professor or an associate professor (written in Chinese or English）;
- Copy of Passport Main Page (validity of the passport should be at least until March 30th, 2021);
- Non-criminal record;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The copy of valid HSK or English language Certificate (if available）
- Other documents, such as Papers or Articles Published or to be Published (if available)
- If you are studying in china now, provide the performance of your study issued by your university.
Step 1: Complete the Online Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship International Students (CSC Online Application System for International Students.) print a hard copy.
Step 2: Complete the University Application form (Application Form for the Foreign Students to CQUPT ) Print hard copy.
Step 3: Email the following required documents to [email protected]and name subject “Your CSC application serial No. +Passport Name+Nationality+Application subject”.
CQUPT is located in Chongqing China and is ranked among the top 100 universities in science and technology in the country. It is acknowledged for its excellence in the field of information Industry and It is one of the leading institutions for digital communications in china.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox