Last updated on July 17th, 2020
The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship for students who wish to pursue their master’s degree in Engineering.
The full scholarship will cover tuition fees at the University of Southern Denmark and a monthly stipend as a contribution towards the living expenses.
Students can apply for the February intake (spring term) which begins in February 2021.
The post below will provide you with details on how to apply to the Danish Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark.
Applicants should apply to one of the following Master’s degree at the University of Southern Denmark
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
Qualified applicants for the Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark will receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A monthly stipend of approx. 450 USD
Applicants must fulfil the University of Southern Denmark Requirements.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fulfill the University’s English Language requirements (click here for details).
For details, please go to the ‘Entry requirements’ section under each program from the university’s website.
- Copy of Passport
- Copies of transcript and Diploma
- Proof of English language proficiency (click here for details)
- Motivation Letter.
The required documents might differ depending on the program you are applying for. Check the required documents of the program from the university’s website
- Create an account in the online application portal
- Fill in the required information and upload the required documents
- There is no separate application for the scholarship. All those who apply for the university will be considered for the scholarship.
- Pay 100 EUR non- refundable fee to submit the online application.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox