Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship is a full undergraduate scholarship offered for high school graduates of all nationalities with high academic achievements.
The undergraduate Scholarship at EMU is a competitive scholarship offered for the top 1% of students in their home country. EMU university has various undergraduate programs such as engineering medicine, social sciences, and more.
EMU is located in Northern Cyprus and has a diverse campus with many international students.
In this post, OPPGATE will provide you with details on the scholarship and on how to apply.
Applicants to the EMU scholarship must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates must be among the 1% top high school graduate in your home country.
- To check the minimum grade requirement for admission, click here
- Candidates must fulfill the requirements for admission to Eastern Mediterranean University.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
All the documents below must be submitted in English
- High School Diploma
- Copies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript
- One passport-size photo.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of proof of English language proficiency if available. If not available, you can take the University’s English exam. For details click here
- Letter of interest.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox