Skillshare online learning platform, recommended by Tedx, is offering a free 60-day subscription for all courses available on the platform. The platform includes more than 25,000 interactive courses in marketing, design entrepreneurship, technology, and programming as well as other fields.
- An intermediate level in English.
- Computer, headphone, and microphone.
- Good internet connection.
- Log in to Skillshere’s registration page.
- Create a new account using your email. You can also link your Facebook or Google account instead.
- Make sure that the following phrase is written: “Start your free 2 months”.
- The credit/ bank card information required is only for confirmation. No amount will be deducted.
- You can cancel the subscription at any time. To do so, go to your account settings and cancel the subscription.
- Please note that you have to cancel your subscription manually before the free 60-day period end or else your card will be charged.
Users view Skillshare as one of the best online learning platforms that provide interactive courses. The courses end with practical projects that equip young people with the skills to start their career. Skillshare also offers the opportunity for its users to join groups and teams to have discussions, ask questions and receive answers on spot.
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox