Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 04:12 am
The Summer Student Program 2020 at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) is a research program that provides all accepted applicants program a full scholarship to conduct research that contributes to the institute’s research projects in the field of physics.
summer research program in Russia
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Neutron Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Networking, Computing, Computational Physics
- Accelerator Physics and technology
- Particle Detectors
- Applied Research Using Nuclear Physics Methods
For specific details click here
- Copies of your BS and MS diplomas if available and your all pages of your academic transcripts.
- One recommendation letter: You will be asked to indicate the contact information of one referee and the Program Committee will send a link with a request for a letter for a recommendation letter. The recommender can be a professor from your university or your research advisor.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox