The Summer Student Program 2020 at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) is a research program that provides all accepted applicants program a full scholarship to conduct research that contributes to the institute’s research projects in the field of physics.
summer research program in Russia
Who Can Apply?
- Students in their third or fourth year of bachelor studies
- Master students,
- Ph.D. students in the first year of graduate school.
- Knowledge in English or Russian
JINR provides all the SSP participants with:
- free accommodation in a hotel
- Per diem allowance
- Flight tickets and visa expenses and
- medical Insurance
JINR Research Fields:
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Neutron Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Networking, Computing, Computational Physics
- Accelerator Physics and technology
- Particle Detectors
- Applied Research Using Nuclear Physics Methods
For specific details click here
- Copies of your BS and MS diplomas if available and your all pages of your academic transcripts.
- One recommendation letter: You will be asked to indicate the contact information of one referee and the Program Committee will send a link with a request for a letter for a recommendation letter. The recommender can be a professor from your university or your research advisor.
- Register at http://students.jinr.ru./registration/registers and fill in your contact information.
- Fill the application under the section “SUMMER PROGRAM-20” and upload all the required documents.
Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox