Last updated on August 24th, 2020 at 03:01 am
Thailand government scholarship is awarded for international students from developing countries around the world to pursue their Master’s degree in Thailand.
The master’s programs available focus on development topics such as good security, climate change.
For more information about the scholarship, check the details below.
Table of Contents
Thailand government scholarship for international students benfits
- Tuition Fee.
- Round trip tickets.
- Monthly allowance (approx. 218 USD).
- Accommodation allowance (approx. 218 – 281 USD depending on the city of residence).
- Settlement allowance( approx. 187 USD).
- Book allowance ( approx. 312 USD).
- Thesis allowance:
- Compulsory fieldwork (approx. 624 USD).
- Printing ( approx. 374 USD).
- Independent studying printing (approx.250 USD).
Eligible Programs for Thailand scholarship for master
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
Required Documents for TIPP Scholarship Programme
- All required documents must be in English
- Application Form.
- Medical report.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree (Diploma).
- English Language test scores (e.g. TOELF, IELTS).
- Three Recommendation Letters at least.
- Thesis proposal or other documents requested by the university.
How to apply for Thailand government scholarships for international students 2020
- Applicants should be working in an area related to the themes and majors provided by the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a good command of English; applicants whose first language is not English or did not study their bachelor’s degree in an English-taught university must take an English language proficiency exam.
- Applicants must be less than 50 years old.
- Applicants should be in good physical and mental condition.
- Applicants should meet the university requirements they are applying for.
- Fill the online application form.
- The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation (such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Click here to find the address of the focal point in your country.
- Prepare and print all the required documents listed above (one original copy and two copies of each required document) and submit them as a hard copy to the National Focal Point.
- The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ application to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand.
The deadline for TIPP scholarship is :30/06/2020 .
Extended until 30/08/2020
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox