Sumbawa University of Technology (UTS) is offering scholarships in Indonesia for undergraduate and master’s degrees under the Global Ambassador Scholarship program 20221 funded by the University.
The scholarship is fully funded covering all tuition fees, including university fees, housing, and airline tickets, and provides a monthly stipend throughout the study period.
Students can choose one of the majors offered by the university in undergraduate and graduate programs.
In this post, we will give you a detailed explanation on how to apply for the Sumbawa University of Technology – Global Ambassador Scholarship Program.
Benefits of the scholarships Sumbawa University of Technology scholarships in Indonesia 20221
Sumbawa University of Technology scholars receive the following benefits:
- Travel tickets from the student’s country and to Indonesia.
- Exemption from tuition fees for a maximum period of four years for undergraduate students, and two years for master’s students.
- Accommodation (shared room).
- Monthly salary
All nationalities are eligible for the Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria of the Global Ambassador scholarship at UTS
The following requirements must be met to apply for the Scholarships in Indonesia at Sumbawa University of Technology:
- Indonesian citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Must choose a specific student program at the university.
- Should have good academic standing and socially active.
- Fluency in English.
Note: The student is exempt from the requirement to demonstrate proficiency in the English language if his/her university or school education is in the English language.
Required Documents to apply for a bachelor’s and master’s scholarships in Indonesia
All candidates must submit the below documents in English.
- Application form.
- Motivation letter.
- University Diploma and transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Personal photo with white background.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Medical report (optional).
- Bank statement (after receiving the scholarship).
Majors available for Bachelor’s degree
- Informatics Engineering
- Metal engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- electrical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Sciences
- Agricultural product technology
- Agricultural technology
Majors available for Master’s degree
a. Product Innovation
b. Marketing Innovation
c. Organizational Innovation
d. Business Organization and Network Innovation
e. Public Sector Initiation
– Public Policy Innovations
– Public Service Innovation
– Public Organization Innovation
How to apply for bachelor's and Master's scholarships in Indonesia?
To apply for the Sumbawa University of Technology Scholarship to study Bachelor ‘s and Master’s degrees, students must do the following:
After ensuring that all the eligibility criteria are met, applicants can fill out the official application form of the scholarship, and fill out a Statement Letter using Microsoft Office.
All documents and forms are sent to the following email: [email protected] before the deadline.
Applicants are subjected to personal interviews online.
- Application opening date: 21.06.2020
- Closing date: 27.7.2020 (extended to 18.08.2020)
- Announcement of results: 27.08.2020
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox