The Ireland Government Scholarship is awarded for non-EU/EEA students to study one year (Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD) at an Irish Higher Education Institution.
April 17th, 2020
Ireland Government Scholarship
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College , Dublin
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
The Scholarship is awarded for one year only.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A 10,000 euros stipend for one study year (it will be paid in two payments of 5,000 euros each).
Who can Apply?
Students from outside the EU/EEA member states who have received a conditional or final offer of eligible Irish higher education institution (by the deadline of the application) for:
- The final year of an undergraduate program; or
- One year of a taught master’s degree program; or
- One year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research master or a 3-4-year PhD program).
- Letter of admission offer from an eligible Irish university (conditional or final).
- Official transcripts and diploma (if obtained).
- Two letters of reference.
- Personal Statement.
- Create an account on the Online Application Portal.
- Fill all the required information and upload all documents mentioned above.
- Submit the application by April 17th, 2020.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox