Last updated on October 24th, 2020 at 06:17 pm
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) at HKBU School of Business is awarded to international students who are highly talented and motivated students to obtain their Masters in one of the programs at the HKBU Business school
Table of Contents
International postgraduate scholarship details
- Master of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Master of Accountancy
- Citizens of countries outside Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong.
- Applying to one of the full-time (1 Year) taught postgraduate programmes listed above.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- English Language Proficiency (for applicants whose Bachelor’s degrees are obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is NOT English).
- University Transcripts and Diploma.
- English Language Proof IELTS or TOEFL (if required by the program).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Copy of passport.
Please refer to the program’s application requirements for specific requirements.
- Select one of the Master’s Program listed above in “Eligible Programs” .
- Read the application requirements for the program you are applying to.
- Submit the application form online and pay the non-refundable application fee (HK$450).
- There is no separate application for the International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS). All applications will be considered.
Hong Kong Baptist University was established in 1956 in Hong Kong. It is has a diverse campus with many international students around the world. It strives to be a leading liberal arts university in Asia committed to excellent teaching and research.
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox