Last updated on June 21st, 2020
The Hurford Youth Fellows Program is a leadership fellowship program sponsored by multiple organizations in the United States that promote democracy activism among youth.
The Hurford Youth Fellows Program is an excellent opportunity to build your leadership skills and expand your network among civil societies.
Two students will be selected for the fellowship every year to spend three months in the Washington DC where they will be expected to organize activities and discussions along with other tasks to contribute to the World Youth Movement for Democracy.
OPPGATE provides you with details on the Hurford Youth fellowship as well as how to apply
Hurford funded leadership fellowship
- Applicants must be no older 30 years old.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in democratic activism.
- Youth involved with civil society organizations are encouraged to apply.
- Working knowledge in English is necessary as all activities will be held in English
- Conduct research on one of the topics above
- Develop online resources
- Hold online discussions
- Write social media posts
- Plan and implement different activities of the World Movement/World Youth
- Take part in events and discussions in Washington DC and build networks.
- Identify, compile, present, and creatively share discussion materials and results.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox