Last updated on June 21st, 2020
The Research Institute of the University of Bucharest (Institutul de Cercetare al Universității din București – ICUB) offers postdoctoral fellowships for PhD graduates who demonstrate strong ability in research for a period varying between 3 to 12 months.
Successful candidates will be full-time members of ICUB.
The fellowships cover monthly expenses and travel expenses throughout the fellowship period.
University of Bucharest ICUB Postdoctoral Fellowships
- PhD degree holders.
- Scholars of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- You are NOT eligible to apply If it has been more than seven years since you have obtained your PhD.
- Ability to work independently as a researcher.
- Not hold a permanent position in research or higher education institutions.
- A monthly stipend of 800 Euros a month
- Travel expenses ( one round trip ticket)
- Conference participation expenses ( approximately 925 euros)
- Access to the institution’s infrastructure.
- Logistical support for organizing events, conferences, workshops.
- The application form
- CV and list of publications.
- Copy of PhD certificate.
- Sample writing ( maximum 3 published articles/papers).
- Three recommendation letters from professors/scholars (The letters have to be sent directly by the referees to [email protected], within 2 weeks after the submission of the application).
- Research project proposal ( maximum 5 pages excluding bibliography).
Please note that the CV and list of publications, letters of recommendation, and the research project must be written in English.
All documents must be in pdf format.
There is no deadline for submission.
- Applications submitted between 1 January and 31 May will be evaluated in October/November.
- Applications submitted between 1 June and 31 December will be evaluated in April /May.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox