IETLS podcast is offering an IELTS preparation scholarship for students who need to prepare for the IELTS exam.
The scholarship includes a free subscription to the IELTS Podcast website, that offers paid podcast courses online. The IELTS preparation scholarship helps students who face financial difficulties to prepare for the IELTS exam.
Table of Contents
Who can apply for the IELTS preparation scholarship 2020
The IELTS Podcast website listed a number of conditions for applicants, including:
- Only non-native English speakers are eligible to apply for the IELTS preparation scholarship.
- Students who have previously obtained an IELTS certificate are not eligible to apply.
- Students who need IELTS exams for academic or professional purposes.
- Applicants who plan to take the exam in the next six months.
Students from all over the world can apply
Contents of the IELTS course
IELTSPodcast specializes in providing online courses for students who plan to take the IELTS exam. Scholarship awarded applicants will receive free access to the paid course and essay correction service.
What is the IELTS essay correction service?
- The student gets an essay question
- The student is given a certain period of time to write the essay and then send it to the experts for correction.
- A dedicated team reviews the essay written by you and sends a detailed assessment of your writing errors along with recommendations for improvement.
How to apply for the IELTS preparation scholarship online?
Students can apply for the IELTS preparation scholarship by sending the required documents to the following email: [email protected]
- A motivation letter of 200 words explaining the applicant’s reason for applying for the scholarship.
- For university students: an academic recommendation supporting why the student deserves the scholarship.
- A conditional university admission, if available.
- For employed applicants: Submit a letter from the supervisor or your manager explaining why you need the scholarship.
- Include any official documents indicating your need to immigrate or work outside of your country (if applicable).
- When sending the email, write “IELTS Scholarship Award 2020” as the email subject.
- On the first line of your application, write the name of the capital of Spain. (based on application request)
You can also view the following opportunity :
Free IELTS preparation course from the British Council
No specific date has been set for the deadline for submission. Scholarships are awarded on a monthly basis.
- IELTS preparation scholarship announcement page.
- You can join our WhatsApp group to receive the latest opportunities, to join click here