The Kent Business School Scholarship is a full Ph.D. scholarship for international students with excellent research skills who wish to pursue their Ph.D. at the University of Kent while undertaking some part-time teaching.
Kent Business School Scholarship details
- University Transcripts and diplomas.
- Research proposal of approximately 1,500 words on your intended topic.
- IELTS: minimum overall score of 7.0.
- Contact information for two referees.
- Other personal information and supporting documentation found in the application portal.
- Go to https://www.kent.ac.uk/kent-business-school/postgraduate
- Select PhD program you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- You will be directed to an online application where you will fill all the necessary information and upload all the required documents.
- Apply by the deadline (April 19, 2020).
Please note that there is no separate application for the scholarship. Once you complete your application by April 19, 2020, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
The University of Kent is a public research university in the city of Canterbury in the United Kingdom. It is a leading academic and diverse institution in the UK and worldwide producing excellent research in many fields.
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox