Last updated on November 25th, 2020
LAU Full Graduate Scholarships are now opened for applications!
The Lebanese American University (LAU) in Lebanon is offering up to 150 scholarships for academically distinguished students of all nationalities interested in research to pursue their master’s degree at LAU.
LAU master’s scholarships are open for 13 master’s degree programs in engineering, social sciences, and humanities available at the university. Successful candidates will receive a 100% tuition fee exemption to complete their degrees.
OPPGATE provides with all the details regarding this opportunity below.
30th June, 2020
LAU full graduate scholarships
- Applied & Computational Mathematics (MS)
- Applied Economics (MA)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (MS)
- Computer Engineering (MS)
- Computer Science (MS)
- Human Resources Management (MS)
- Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management (MS)
- Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (MA)
- International Affairs (MA)
- Islamic Art (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
- Migration Studies (MA)
- Pharmaceutical Development & Management (MS)
All applicants or LAU’s full graduate scholarships must fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.50/4.00
- Ability to complete the program within Two academic years
- Maintain a GPA Of 3.50/4.00 throughout the master’s studies
- English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL IBT: minimum score of 90
- Academic IELTS: minimum score of 7.0
- English Entrance Exam (EEE) offered by the university.
- Fulfill LAU’s specific requirements for the program you are applying for.
- One passport-size photo.
- One photocopy of your national identity card or passport.
- One photocopy of your family civil status record (for Arab nationals).
- Official transcripts and a certified copy of your diploma.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher education (depending on the university you graduated from)
- Two recommendation letters from professors.
- A certificate of employment if available.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency ( IELTS or TOEFL) if available
- The W-9S form (available on irs.gov) if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
- GRE/GMAT ( required by some majors)
Click here for details
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox