The OPEC Fund for International Development is offering an internship for undergraduates and graduate to experience working in an international organization and gain hands-on skills.
The internship program will take place in Austria and will be held for 2-6 months.
The OPEC internship will focus on many areas including financial management, human resources, administration, and more. Interns will be assigned to different departments depending on their interests and skills.
In this post, OPPGATE will provide you with details on the internship opportunity.
Eligibility criteria for OPEC internship for undergraduates and graduates
Candidates for the OPEC internship for undergraduates and graduates must fulfill the below criteria:
- Must be between 19-24 years old
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program ( completed at least two years) or a graduate program. Recent graduates are eligible to apply given that they have graduated a maximum of one year before the deadline.
- Proficient in English. Additional languages (i,e French, Spanish, Arabic) is a plus
- Computer literate in software programs (Microsoft office..)
- Motivated and interested in the work of OPEC fund and demonstrate cultural awareness.
All nationalities are eligible for the OPEC internship Program.
Focus areas of the OPEC Internship Program:
Interns selected for the OPEC internships will work in one of the following departments/units according to their qualifications and interests.
- Public Sector Operations
- Private Sector and Trade Finance Operations
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning And Economic Services
- Internal Audit
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Information Technology.
Required Documents to apply for the OPEC internship for undergraduates and graduates:
Please note that all the documents below must be in English.
- Online application form
- A copy of their university diploma o, or a letter from the university verifying that the applicant is/was an undergraduate student.
- A copy of the university transcript showing the cumulative GPA.
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying
How to apply for the OPEC internship program?
- Create an account using your email to access the online application
- Upload all the required documents above under the “My documents” section.
- upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section.
- Fill in the required information and answer all sections in the online application
- Once you have completed the application, click on submit.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the OPEC Fund.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox