Last updated on August 19th, 2020 at 01:23 am
Table of Contents
Sabanci University Scholarship is offered to academically distinguished students to study master’s and doctoral degrees in Turkey. The university also offers a few scholarships for the undergraduate level.
The criteria of Sabanci University depends on the students ’academic background and their active engagement in volunteer activities. International tests such as English language tests and academic tests enhance the student’s chances of obtaining a scholarship at Sabanci University.
Sabanci University offers a number of different scholarships for international students annually, some of which are fully funded and covers tuition fees and living expenses. It also offers partial scholarships that include only a certain percentage of tuition fee exemption.
Sabanci University, which is located in Istanbul, Turkey, is one of the leading Turkish universities in scientific research on a local and regional level.
In this opportunity, OPPGATE explains how to apply for Sabanci University Turkish Scholarship for international students 2020
Benefits of Sabanci University scholarship
Fully funded scholarships for the year 2020 at Sabanci University cover the following:
First: fully-funded Masters and Ph.D. scholarships:
- Full tuition waiver.
- Housing fees.
- 2,500 Turkish Liras per month for master’s students.
- 3,000 Turkish Liras per month for Ph.D. students.
Eligibility Criteria for Sabanci University Admission
Requirements for Sabanci University differ according to the major and level applied for.
- All nationalities can apply to the university.
- Good command of the English language.
- No minimum age is required.
- A high school diploma recognized by the university ( list of recognized diplomas)
The admission requirements vary according to the program for which you are applying, but the university requires one of the following academic tests
In addition to an English language proficiency certificate such as TOEFL .
Note: Please visit the faculty page you intend to apply to to view the conditions. All links are in the “Official Links” section at the end of the opportunity.
Required Documents to obtain university admission for international students
International Applicants for Sabanci University Scholarship must provide the following documents:
I. Bachelor’s degree:
- High school Diploma and transcripts.
- Online application form.
- English language tests, if available.
- Academic recommendation, if available.
- University graduation certificate.
- Online application form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- One of the following international exam results: (GRE, ALES, GAT). Please visit each program’s page to check the minimum scores for each test.
- English language proficiency test results.
How to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship?
International students must obtain an admission from Sabanci university in order to be considered for a scholarship. The Admission Department at the University grants the applicant a scholarship after reviewing the applicants’ application.
There is no separate application for the scholarship.
Scholarships offers are evaluated based on the academic performance of the applicants and overall application.
The application deadline varies from one major to another, but generally, the deadlines for applying are:
Submission starts on January 2, 2020.
Last day for submitting applications: August 28, 2020 (online application form will close at 16:00 Turkish time)
Please visit the Application dates page to check the deadline.
- Sabanci University Postgraduate Scholarship details page.
- Undergraduate application link.
- Postgraduate application link.
- Applicants may contact the International Relations Office ([email protected]) for any questions about scholarship applications and admission process.
- You can join our WhatsApp group to receive the latest opportunities , to join click here
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox