Last updated on August 1st, 2020
The Schwarzman Scholarship is one of the most prestigious full scholarships for masters in China that offer fully-funded scholarships for bright students to study a one-year Master’s Degree in Global Affairs at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
The program was established to give students an experience to develop their leadership skills and maintain networks to deepen the understanding between China and the rest of the World in the top university in China
The Schwarzman Scholarship Program 2020 will cover all expenses including tuition, flight ticket, personal expenses, and more. Not only that, but students will also have the opportunity to gain professional networks in an international community of many leaders in business, politics, and other fields.
Below, OPPGATE provides you with details on the Schwarzman Scholarship
Benefits of the full scholarships for masters in China
Successful applicants for the Schwarzman program will receive full scholarships for masters in China- Tsinghua University which includes:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing.
- An in-country study tour
- Book and Supply fees
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
All nationalities are eligible for the Schwarzman Scholarship 2021.
Eligibility Requirement for the Schwarzman Scholarship 2021
The following requirements should be met for the full scholarships for masters in China at Tsinghua University:
- Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university. There is no specific requirement for the field of undergraduate study as long as the applicant can demonstrate knowledge and interest in global affairs.
- Applicants must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years old as before they begin their Master’s
- Applicants must demonstrate good English Language skills since all studies are conducted in English. If your first language is not English or you have not studies your undergraduate studies in English for at least two years, You must provide one of the following:
Required Documents for the full scholarships for masters in China
All applicants must submit the below documents in English and as a PDF file:
- Online Application
- CV ( 2 pages max)
- Transcripts ( No Minimum GPA required)
- Two essays
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Video (Optional)
Schwarzman Scholarship application process:
- Create an account using your email and password here
- Once you create an account, you will access the online application where you will fill all the necessary information and upload all the required documents above.
- Apply by the deadline.
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview.
- The deadline for application is September 22, 2020, at 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Please note that applicants who hold passports or permanent resident cards from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao apply online from January to May 20
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox