Singapore Government Scholarship – INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD (SINGA) – is a fully-funded scholarship awarded to academically outstanding international students to obtain their Ph.D. at a university in Singapore.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 known as SINGA Scholarship is sponsored by the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- A monthly stipend of 2000 Singapore dollars (Equivalent to USD 1380). It can be increased to 2500 Singapore dollars after passing the qualification examination for the English language.
- Full tuition fee waiver including registration and other related fees.
- Flight tickets allowance of up to 1500 Singaporean dollars (approximately USD 1035).
- A one-time settling-in allowance of 1,000 Singapore dollars (about 690 USD).
- Priority for on-campus housing.
- All nationalities have the right to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Academic excellence in the undergraduate and master’s levels.
- Copy of Passport.
- A recent personal photo (.jpeg or .png format).
- Copies of academic qualifications (in English):
- Transcripts for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Bachelor’s diploma.
- Master’s diploma (if it has not been awarded to the applicant yet, a letter of nomination must be submitted by the university).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE (optional / required by some universities).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic institution (provided by the referees).
- The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR).
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- The National University of Singapore (NUS).
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Select a major from the eligible list above and choose a specific research topic.
- Prepare all the required documents mentioned above.
- Create an account on the A* STAR Scholarship Portal here
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox