Singapore Government Scholarship – INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD (SINGA) – is a fully-funded scholarship awarded to academically outstanding international students to obtain their Ph.D. at a university in Singapore.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 known as SINGA Scholarship is sponsored by the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore Government Scholarship benefits:
- A monthly stipend of 2000 Singapore dollars (Equivalent to USD 1380). It can be increased to 2500 Singapore dollars after passing the qualification examination for the English language.
- Full tuition fee waiver including registration and other related fees.
- Flight tickets allowance of up to 1500 Singaporean dollars (approximately USD 1035).
- A one-time settling-in allowance of 1,000 Singapore dollars (about 690 USD).
- Priority for on-campus housing.
Who is eligible to apply for Singapore Government Scholarship 20021
- All nationalities have the right to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Academic excellence in the undergraduate and master’s levels.
- Copy of Passport.
- A recent personal photo (.jpeg or .png format).
- Copies of academic qualifications (in English):
- Transcripts for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Bachelor’s diploma.
- Master’s diploma (if it has not been awarded to the applicant yet, a letter of nomination must be submitted by the university).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE (optional / required by some universities).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic institution (provided by the referees).
Singapore Government Scholarship programs :
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Physical Science.
Below, you can find a detailed list of the majors and the names of supervisors for each hosting institution:
- The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR).
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- The National University of Singapore (NUS).
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Application Procedure for Singapore Government Scholarship
- Select a major from the eligible list above and choose a specific research topic.
- Prepare all the required documents mentioned above.
- Create an account on the A* STAR Scholarship Portal here
- Application deadline: 01.12.2020.
- The academic semester begins in August 2021.
- Nominated candidates will be notified within 12. weeks after the application deadline.
You can join our WhatsApp group to receive the latest opportunities, to join click here or join the Telegram channel
SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD (SINGA)
Email: [email protected]
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox