Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 04:12 am
Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is a scholarship awarded for students of all nationalities to study in a graduate-level program (Masters or Ph.D.) at Stanford University. Winners of Stanford full scholarship will receive full funding and other additional benefits such as leadership training, workshops, mentorships, and other additional opportunities.
Stanford full Scholarship details
All full-time graduate-level programs (Masters and PhD) available at Stanford University, except for the Honors Cooperative Program or the Master of Liberal Arts, are eligible for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.
The scholars will receive the following for up-to three years depending on the duration of the graduate program they are enrolled in.
- Full tuition coverage.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies and materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- An annual round-trip ticket to and from Stanford.
- Scholars may receive funds to support academic enrichment (such as conference travel).
For more information, click here
Please note that there are two separate applications; one for the graduate program and another for the scholarship program. For each application, there are different required documents.
- The required documents for the study program application varies by program. Check the available study programs for details.
- The required documents for the scholarship application are the following:
- Test scores, if available and required by departments.
- A one page CV
- Two Recommendation letters submitted by the referees.
- Short answers and Essays. Click here for details.
- A two-minute video teaching something to your cohort of fellow Knight-Hennessy Scholar. Due December 9th, 2020.
As mentioned above, there is a separate application for the scholarship and the study program you wish to enroll in.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox