The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) is the most prestigious competition that supports innovations that tackle problems in education.
The competition is open for applications from all over the world and it has so far awarded more than $1.4 Million in cash prizes.
Pennsylvania, United States
Education business plan competition
- The prizes for winners have not been decided for 2020.
- If selected among the finalists, you will be provided the opportunity to pitch in your business ideas at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States.
The business ideas can be either for both non-profit and for-profit. The areas of focus include:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching & Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education & At-Risk Students
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online & Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
All application materials must be submitted in English and submitted through the application portal
- A business plan that describes the issue in education that they are addressing and their offered solutions. It should also demonstrate the scalability and the impact of the proposed innovation. ( Details can be found in the application portal)
- A digital slide deck presentation (PowerPoint or similar format; required; 15 slides maximum)
- A 60-Second Video Pitch(optional, but highly recommended).
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox