Last updated on November 25th, 2020 at 07:07 am
KAIST University in South Korea is offering undergraduate full scholarships for international students.
The programs available at the university are within the fields of natural sciences and engineering as well as business. The scholarship will cover full tuition and a monthly living allowance.
May 22nd, 2020
Engineering, Natural Science, Business
Kaist University Full scholarship in south Korea
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science – Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Business and Technology Management
KAIST offers the following benefits to every admitted international student:
- Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Allowances Approx. $300.
- National Health Insurance.
To maintain the scholarships, students have to receive good grades at KAIST.
- Applicants who have graduated from high school or will graduate by August 31st, 2020.
- All nationalities except for South Korean citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not have studied elementary, junior and high school in Korea.
- Online Application Form.
- One recommendation letter in English or Korean (submitted by an academic advisor, homeroom teacher, or a math/science teacher through the online application portal).
- Official High School Transcripts.
- High School profile ( please refer to this document for details).
- English language Proficiency Exam.
It is recommended that applicants achieve the below scores:
- TOEFL iBT 83,
- TOEFL PBT (OLD) 560 (NEW) 63,
- TOEFL CBT 220,
- TEPS (OLD) 599, (NEW) 326,
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEIC Listening & Reading 720 or higher.
You are exempt from the English Proficiency exam requirement if:
- Your nationality is English speaking country.
- Applicants who completed their high schools where classes are taught in English.
- At least one of the official Test Score Reports:
- SAT 1, SAT 2, AP, IB, GCE A-Level, ACT, high school leaving exam, and university entrance exam results and Certificate of International Olympiad should be submitted.
- Passport or National ID copy.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
- Honors and Awards if available (optional).
Please refer to the following document for more details on the required documents.
- Go to https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterApply/InterApply/Attention and create an online application form
- Complete the application and upload all required documents
- Select “KAIST Scholarship” in the online application form (there is no separate application for the scholarship).
- Pay the application fee ( 80 USD)
- Check your application status, if you have missing documents your status will remain incomplete).
- Submit by the deadline ( May 22nd)
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox