The United Nation Internship (ThevTechnology Bank for the Least Developed Countries (TBLDCs) in Gebze Turkey are seeking Multimedia Editing and Communications interns. The internship is full-time and unpaid for a period of two months with a possibility for extension up to six months.
03 March 2020 – 02 March 2021
Multimedia and Communications
United Nations Internship in turkey Details
- Education Requirements: All applicants must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- have graduated with a university degree(as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- No professional work experience is required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Knowledge of a second United Nations official language is a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The daily tasks and responsibilities vary based on the intern’s background and skills. Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Performs desktop publishing to produce a variety of print material and publications, using relevant computer systems and software applications.
- Assists in the layout and preparation of information materials.
- Reviews and/or edits scripts and storylines, creates and edits animations as per requirements and prepares presentations with raw designs to clients, using relevant software and techniques.
- Creates models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Develops storyboards for the initial stages of production, using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Joins images with background graphics and special effects and ensures synchronization of frames and audio.
- Assists with scheduling of various components of the production process, e.g. copy and proofreading, graphics, translation services, typesetting, printing, etc.
- Liaises with relevant parties on project specifications and approval of mechanicals for dispatch, etc.
- Tracks and monitors production flow to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Performs other related work as required., including drawing paintings, computer animation, info-graphic and printmaking design, books illustrations, creative writing, technical art, installations and photography.
Duration of internship
- The duration of the internship is two months with a possibility for extension up to six months.
- Interns work five days (35 hours) per week.
- You can apply and conduct the internship between the period of 02 March, 2020- 03 March, 2021
How to apply
- A complete online application. here
- Cover letter: it should include the following:
- Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
- Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the program?)
- List the IT skills and programs that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
- Applications must be submitted through the online application portal here
Share this opportunity!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox