Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 04:12 am
The United Nation Internship (ThevTechnology Bank for the Least Developed Countries (TBLDCs) in Gebze Turkey are seeking Multimedia Editing and Communications interns. The internship is full-time and unpaid for a period of two months with a possibility for extension up to six months.
03 March 2020 – 02 March 2021
Multimedia and Communications
United Nations Internship in turkey Details
- Education Requirements: All applicants must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- have graduated with a university degree(as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- No professional work experience is required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Knowledge of a second United Nations official language is a plus.
The daily tasks and responsibilities vary based on the intern’s background and skills. Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Performs desktop publishing to produce a variety of print material and publications, using relevant computer systems and software applications.
- Assists in the layout and preparation of information materials.
- Reviews and/or edits scripts and storylines, creates and edits animations as per requirements and prepares presentations with raw designs to clients, using relevant software and techniques.
- Creates models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Develops storyboards for the initial stages of production, using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Joins images with background graphics and special effects and ensures synchronization of frames and audio.
- Assists with scheduling of various components of the production process, e.g. copy and proofreading, graphics, translation services, typesetting, printing, etc.
- Liaises with relevant parties on project specifications and approval of mechanicals for dispatch, etc.
- Tracks and monitors production flow to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Performs other related work as required., including drawing paintings, computer animation, info-graphic and printmaking design, books illustrations, creative writing, technical art, installations and photography.
- The duration of the internship is two months with a possibility for extension up to six months.
- Interns work five days (35 hours) per week.
- You can apply and conduct the internship between the period of 02 March, 2020- 03 March, 2021
- A complete online application. here
- Cover letter: it should include the following:
- Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
- Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the program?)
- List the IT skills and programs that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
- Applications must be submitted through the online application portal here
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox