The Youth Information Center offers a paid opportunity to volunteer in France for free 38 weeks.
The center, located in the French city of Guidance, is responsible for the costs of travel, housing, and meals for the entire volunteering period.
The Youth Information Center is supported by the European Union and aims to involve young people to volunteer by participating in the implementation of several projects according to the knowledge and skills available of the volunteer.
The volunteers will also have the opportunity to get to know the French cultures through the various activities held during the volunteering period.
In this opportunity post, OPPGATE we will provide you with details of the funded volunteer opportunity in France with the Youth Information Center.
Benefits of volunteering in France
The volunteer gets many benefits as they volunteer in France for free, including:
- Round trip ticket to and from France.
- Living expenses.
- Free accommodation.
- Meal expenses.
Who can apply to volunteer in France for free?
- The applicant must be at least 16 years old and no more than 30 years old.
- Must be a citizen of one of the countries covered by the program.
- Passion for volunteering and traveling.
- Proof of language or academic level is not required
- Applicants with a background in Information and Communication technology skills are given a priority.
Training during the volunteer period
The volunteer will take part in training upon arrival to France organized by the French National Agency before volunteering in France for free.
Topics for youth volunteering center opportunity
- Citizenship and democratic participation.
- Creativity and culture.
Deadline to volunteer in France for free
The deadline to apply for this volunteering opportunity in France is July 31, 2020. The volunteering program will last for 38 weeks during the period from 1/11/2020 to 31/07/2021.
How to apply for the volunteering opportunity in France
Submission is via the official website of the youth in the European Union. Click Apply on the page here.