Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 04:12 am
Walailak University International Scholarship is a fully/ partially funded scholarship awarded to students of all nationalities applying for a full-time Bachelor’s degree for the academic period 2020-2023.
April 24th, 2020
Walailak University International Scholarship details
The scholarship amounts to $ 14,000- $35,000 (for the entire study period), depending on the study program. It covers the following:
- Full tuition waiver Fee.
- Lab fees.
- Library fees.
- Computer center fees.
- Fees for different sports centers.
- Transportation fees on campus.
- Emergency insurance fees.
- International students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Holders of G12 high school diploma or its equivalent with no less than 75/4.00 (68.75%).
- Fluency in English.
- Applicants to the “Digital Innovation Engineering” program should have a minimum of 3.30/4.00 (82.5%) in mathematics and physics.
- Applicants to the “Accounting” or “Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management” program has a minimum of 3.30/4.00 (82.5%) in mathematics.
- G12 high school diploma or equivalent.
- Transcripts indicating grades of the subjects studied in high school and GPA.
- Certificate of English proficiency (if the language of instruction in high school is not English).
- The required documents must be sent by email no later than 24 April 2020.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to decide whether to grant a full or partial scholarship for a tuition waiver for eligible applicants.
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox