The training is a self-taught program held online. It aims to provide students with practical skills and experience in marketing.
The training is one of Microsoft’s Asia Virtual Experience Program courses and offers students a certificate upon completion of the training.
Benefits of attending Microsoft`s Free training in Marketing
- All participants will receive a free certificate from Microsoft.
- Free access to course content at any time
- The course is free of charge for all undergraduate and Masters students.
Who can participate in the training?
Bachelor’s and Master’s students from all countries can participate in the program.
Eligibility Requirement for Microsoft`s Marketing Course
All students who wish to take the free training in marketing program must have:
- Moderate knowledge of English.
- Good internet connection.
What will I learn from the marketing training?
The course duration is 8 hours where the following topics are addressed:
- Business foundation skills.
- Work Ready Skills.
- Technical skills.
- The importance of personal brand.
- Understanding the core concepts of Cloud Computing to support businesses in leveraging it.
- Effective change management strategies.
- How to manage your time and prioritize more effectively.
- Developing a more flexible communication style.
How to register for a free marketing course
Create a free account with insidesherpa.
After successfully creating the account on the platform, go to the training page from:
Go-To-Market: Undergraduate & Masters Asia Virtual Experience Program
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Join our subscribers list to get the latest opportunities delivered directly to your inbox